Hollywood Haven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hollywood Haven

Post  Comrade Gwydion on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:48 pm

There are several Haven you can get acces to in the game.
Everybody get's the Santa Monica haven,
If you're a Nosferatu you get the Sewer-Haven,
If you're a Tremere you can get a haven in the Chantry.
If you behave very polite to the prince, and aren't a Tremere or Nosferatu, you can get a luxurious haven Downtown.

I'd like to add one extra haven to this: The Anarch Haven.
Say you haven't been particulairly polite to LaCroix, and aren't of the Tremere or Nosferatu bloodline, you're stuck in Santa Monica. But what if, by making an enemy of LaCroix, you made friends of others? If you've been good to the anarchs, couldn't Isaac offer you a haven in Hollywood?

I'm not sure about the exact location, as I don't know about the possibilities of adding extra doors etc, but there are some possibilities. Perhaps downstairs at Tawni's place? Or in the room behind the internet-café after the police is done cleaning it up. (The nosferatu would get the Nozzie-haven and not this one, so there wouldn't be a problem with the nosferatu Quest) Maybe there's an unused room in the Lucky Star Motel?

Would this be a possibility?

Comrade Gwydion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hollywood Haven

Post  Gurkhal on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Sounds like an idea, although what I've understood is the biggest problem is that the new haven will need to have a mailbox.

Gurkhal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zerostar88 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:29 pm

It's not a feature I would probably use but I like the idea. I'd think the Lucky Star Hotel would be the easiest, and it's where Nines hides out later so it would be the most believable. As for the mail, I guess you could just have the guy at the front desk give you your new mail. Kinda like how you could just go to Venus and pick up your cash for helping her out every so often.

zerostar88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  burgermeister01 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:27 am

Well now that new maps are a thing, the sky is the limit. Could be the ... basement at the last round, or something. I actually like the Lucky Star idea though. 'Hey kid, take this. Key to a seedy hotel room, in case you ever need it. For whatever.'

burgermeister01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top