Footlocker in Skyeline apartment missing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Footlocker in Skyeline apartment missing

Post  mqduck on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 pm

I'm doing a Clan Quest Mod 3.0 + Camarilla Edition playthrough and I finally got Lacroix to give me a Skyeline apartment key, but the footlocker is missing. I see someone else had the same problem last October, but the only explanation offered was a bad installation or old save or some such. I'm positive neither of those are the solution. Has this problem really not been seen again until me?

mqduck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Footlocker in Skyeline apartment missing

Post  Claudia Vonigner on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 am

I don't really know what to say. I know there are lots of random glitches around, which aren't mod-related, and doors (and elevators) are really the arch-enemy of a vampire..
Have you tried noclip through it ?

Claudia Vonigner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mqduck on Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:49 pm

You seem to misunderstand. I'm talking about the footlocker container that you find the Galdjum in. It's simply not there.

mqduck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia Vonigner on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:55 am

Ah, that !

Sorry Smile

Childe responded on his CE topic, which I had linked in that october post :
http://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t1100-footlocker-in-downtown-haven-missing-cant-get-galdjum-did-ce-move-it

Claudia Vonigner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mqduck on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Yeah, I saw that before. But the only thing I've installed is Clan Quest Mod with Camarilla Edition (and some of the other options that come with CQM). I was hoping someone had found the problem by now, or that I could at least be helpful and verify the bug. (I've since finished that game using only the Santa Monica haven, but I still have all the save files).

EDIT: Actually, in my new game, I just got the key to the Skyeline apartment, this time right after the Elizabeth Dane quest. It's missing this time too. Is nobody else having this problem? I even reinstalled from scratch before starting this game.

mqduck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Goat Cheese on Tue May 01, 2012 6:35 am

Yello, im the other guy this happened to. While even phasing through the walls, thinking maybe the locker sunk into the apartments texture, i still couldnt find it, what i did when i finally gave up was simply type the galdjum code to get the item.

I believe it was: give item_p_occult_passive_durations

Goat Cheese

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mqduck on Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 pm

That's what I did as well, but not having that container really sucked, so I stuck with the Santa Monica apartment and took the opportunity to tell Lacroix off like he deserved. But after starting a new game and finding it again wasn't there, I gave up and stopped playing.

mqduck

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top